- PETRONAS OFFSHORE MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- SHELL OFFSHORE MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- SHELL BRUNEI OFFSHORE MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- OIL AND GAS UK MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- SCHLUMBERGER MED-TRACK MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- EXXON MOBIL MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- MALAYSIAN MARITIME MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- DANISH MARITIME MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- PANAMA MARITIME MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- REPUBLIC OF MARSHALL ISLANDS MARITIME MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- NORWEGIAN MARITIME MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Guidelines before Offshore Medical Examination
- Adequate sleep ( at least 7 hours) and rest prior to medical examination, to ensure adequate blood pressure control, normal pulse rate and normal heart rhythm.
- Fasting 6 to 8 hours prior to medical examination, until collection of fasting blood samples. However, drinking clear fluids (water) is allowed and encouraged.
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages for at least 24 hours prior to medical examination, until completion of fitness assessment.
- Free from noisy environment and noisy equipments at least 14 hours prior to medical examination, until completion of audiometry test.
- To declare all past medical illnesses, past surgeries, history of allergies and significant past occupational injuries/illnesses.
- To bring reports/samples of any medications for any chronic illnesses.
For further enquiries / appointment please contact/email
Tel : 087- 411734
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org