Medical Surveillance for Oil and Gas Industry
Medical Surveillance of chemicals, pesticides,toxic wastes and subtances hazardous to health as per regulations of Oil and Gas companies such as Petronas, Shell, Murphy oil, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton, Schlumberger, etc…
Medical Surveillance as per Malaysian legislationsMedical surveillance of any chemical, pesticide, toxic waste and substance hazardous to health which:
- is listed in Schedule I or II of the Occupational Safety and Health (Use and Standard of Exposure of Chemicals Hazardous to Health) Regulations, 2000
- possess any of the properties categorised in Part B of Schedule I of the Occupational Safety and Health
(CLASS) Regulations 2013
- comes within the definition of ‘pesticides’ under the Pesticides Act 1974
- is listed in the First Schedule of the Environmental Quality (Schedule Wastes) Regulations 1989.
- is related to health in Factories and Machinery Act 1967, such as Lead Regulations, Asbestos Process Regulations, Noise Exposure Regulations and Mineral Dust Regulations
Medical Surveillance for Radiation Workers
Pre-employment and periodic Medical Surveillance for Radiation as specified under Radiation Protection (Basic Safety Standards) Regulations 1988.
For further enquiries / appointment please contact/email
Tel : 087-411734
Email : email@example.com